13.5.12

Corrupted


Corrupted new album. You have to buy this one otherwise you will be regret.

Why I love Corrupted? 
' We've never done an any interview and we don't let professional photographers take our picture.
This is our policy,more an attitude,that we'd like to keep.

Our expression of being CORRUPTED is in the sound,lyrics and artwork of our records.
Of course we always appreciate the people who buy our records,see us play and support us along
with the fanzines,labels,distributors and event planners.

We do not reject all media or bash writers who express themselves through articles or reviews.
All are free and it's only through our personal expression of using the media that we exclude interview. '
Corrupted

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

I went into Doll House for a Sherri Hill dress and I had the worst time. The staff was rude and no help to me they made me feel as if I didn’t belong into their store. I well never return there and I am glad I didn’t purchase my dress from that store.